Some great features of this product include:
- The Ultra Pro is back and ready for another helping of big air and hard riding
- High-performance scooter designed by Team Razor Pro Riders
- Features: Anodized, aircraft-grade aluminum frame with rigid down tube, fixed T-bar handlebars, and new rear comfort spring brake
- New triple clamp Pytel Compression System (PCS) designed by our Team Razor Pro Rider Michael Pytel
- Updated 14-spoke, 100 mm urethane wheels and full deck grip tape, artwork designed by Team Razor Pro John Radtke
The Ultra Pro is back and ready for another helping of big air and hard riding. It’s sporting wider bars and deck, a comfort spring brake, lighter overall weight and pro-grade components including the triple clamp Pytel Compression System designed by our Team Razor Pro Rider Michael Pytel. Designed and tested by Team Razor pro riders, the Razor Ultra Pro scooter is built with durability and performance in mind. Based on nearly 10 years of rider feedback, the Razor Ultra Pro scooter is sturdy enough to handle any trick coming its way. Features: anodized, aircraft-grade aluminum frame, fixed T-bar handlebars, width 20.9″ (530 mm), height 21.7″ (550 mm), thread less fork, head-tube, angle is 83 degree, new rear comfort spring brake, and soft rubber grips. Wheels feature 14-spoke, 100 mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 30 bearings. Deck is made of extruded aluminum with concave deck and square sides, width 4.25″ (108 mm), length 19.9″ (505 mm). Grip Tape features full deck, artwork designed by Team Razor Pro Rider John Radtke. Recommended for ages 8 and older and will support a rider up to 220 pounds. The buyer and rider of all Razor Scooters are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of all Razor scooters.
Buy for $99.99 brand new